Tadao Ogura, M.D.
1. To do everything with all my heart and soul.
2. To maintain harmony among my mind, heart, body, and soul.
3. To face, endure, and suffer well from the pain of my life.
4. To accept and make the best of what I am and what I have.
5. To accept the people around me for how they are.
6. To have enough humility to ask for help from anyone.
7. To seek the source of my pain within myself first.
8. To take all adversities as opportunities for my growth.
9. To live each day with heartfelt gratitude.